Andressa Urach

When she was just 15, Andressa Urach began a romantic relationship in a relationship with Tiago Costa. After being together for 3 months they moved in together to his home. Arthur Urach Costa was born in the month of May, 2005. The couple divorced after a period of six years of marriage due to issues. Andressa took over with their son in her mother's home. After six months of being unemployed and took the decision to send their son Sao Paulo to seek a new beginning. Since she was vain and very driven, her first purpose in going into Sao Paulo was to be successful and well-known. Andressa Urach, in the book Morri Par Viver states that her foster grandfather abused her as young as age two until she turned 8. The only way she was able to escape from this was getting rid of all this because her foster grandmother caught the act and Andressa went back to stay with her mother. She did not know about the abuse she endured until Andressa released her book. She claimed in interviews that she accomplished what, for her, was unattainable prior to her spiritual conversion: Forgiving her victim. One of the hardest decisions of my life I contacted the person who sexually abused me. This wasn't easy to make. It was not easy. After multiple fasts and prayers I told him via the phone that I was forgiven him. I was not feeling shamed and asked for forgiveness. The way I handled it was that I didn't justify myself. I merely asked forgiveness. In an interview, Globo Mariste Urach tells how she reacted when she found out about the harassment suffered through her daughters. In a conversation by Globo with Mariste Urach, she explains how she reacted when she found out about the harassment experienced by her daughter.

 Andressa Urach  Andressa   Urach  Andressa Andressa Soares  Andressa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ferne-McCann

Beautiful pics of Keri Russell, Kiernan Shipka and Kyra Santoro feet legs